Start/Stop Water Service

Start/Stop Water Service

Amador Water Agency provides retail and wholesale water service to unincorporated areas of Amador County. For water service in Jackson, Ione, Plymouth, Sutter Creek and Amador City, contact the appropriate city office. To initiate or terminate service, for new water connections and all rates and billing questions, call Amador Water Agency’s Customer Service Office, 209-223-3018

  1. Complete the Start/Stop Water Service Request
  2. Send the completed application to AWA’s Customer Service Department
  3. Submit a deposit and administrative fee for opening the new account, call for current fees and payment options (current fees can be found on the Customer Service home page; Misc Fee Schedule)
  4. Contact Customer Service at 209-223-3018 for questions and concerns
  5. AWA’s customer service staff will contact you upon receipt of Start/Stop Service Form to confirm all details of the request

Rates & Charges

Document NameDownload
Water Rates and Charges

Click here to view Water Rates

Wastewater Rates and ChargesClick here to view Wastewater Rates
Water Capacity FeesClick here to view Capacity Fees
Miscellaneous Fee ScheduleDownload
Regional Rate ComparisonDownload
Wholesale Water Rates & ChargesWholesale Water Rates and Charges 2021-2025
ADU Informational MemoAccessory Dwelling Units (ADUs) Memorandum
Stop/Start Water Service

PDF Download

Submit a Request Online

Application for New Water ServiceDownload
New Water ConnectionClick here to learn more
Backflow PreventionCross-Connection (Backflow Prevention) Packet
Cross-Connection (Backflow Prevention) Assessment
Approved Backflow Prevention Devices
SpecificationsConstruction Specs for Water Systems
Regional Rate ComparisonDownload
Shutdown Tie-In RequestShutdown Tie-in Request Form
Flushing Disinfection Request FormFlushing Disinfection Request Form

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Stay in touch with the latest news from Amador Water Agency