Engineering & Planning Committee
(Directors Farrington and Toy)
Public Notice: Members of the public will have the opportunity to directly address the Engineering Committee on any item listed on the Agenda below before or during consideration of that item.
There is a three minute time limit per person.
- CALL TO ORDER
- WATER AND WASTEWATER SYSTEM
- Discussion regarding vacant Engineering Position
- Discussion regarding CDBG Phase II project
- Discussion regarding the bottled water program
- Discussion regarding Ione Hydro project
- Discussion regarding First Mace Meadows Fire Hydrant
- Miscellaneous Project discussion and updates
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you are a disabled person and you need a disability-related modification or accommodation to participate in this meeting, then please contact Cris Thompson at (209) 223-3018 or (209) 257-5281 (fax). Requests must be made as early as possible, and at least two-full business days before the start of the meeting